09 November 2014

Spreading the Habit of Gratitude

Day 9: What can you do to develop an attitude of gratitude in your classroom?

I am taking the 21 Day Habits of Gratitude challenge from www.spreadinggratituderocks.com. All I have to do is record 3 things I'm grateful for every day. I'm going to turn my whiteboard over to the kids to write their daily gratitudes. At the end of each day I will photograph the board and add the photo to my journal entry of three things I'm thankful for. I'll make the journal public on my Weebly blog so kids can see my daily gratitudes and the photo of theirs. Should be interesting to see how it develops!  I also plan to hand out 3 tokens of gratitude every day. (printout is on website). Will my investment pay off? Stay tuned!

Today I am thankful for: my son's curiosity, my husband's smile, my friend Mary's home-made bread

No comments:

Post a Comment